Mine would have to be <font color="blue">Back To The Future. </font>
![]()
Mine would have to be <font color="blue">Back To The Future. </font>
![]()
I like BTTF, however even though there are 5 of them: ROCKY
You guys kidding me? The best trilogy of all time has to be The Godfather Trilogy.
I mean you two have pretty decent choices, but the actual storyline of The Godfather movies are WAY better than either BTTF or Rocky.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bad News Bears!!!!! J/K
Although I am not a diehard, what about Star Wars. It has to rank up there with all the demand for it.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I would say the Godfather, but the sad part is, I have never seen them!
*ashamed to admit that, so he slowly sinks down in his chair*
OAR, you've disappointed the family. Next time I'm in, we'll have to get in touch so I can allow you to borrow the trilogy on DVD so you can "spend a day with the family". I got the DVD collection for Christmas one day, didn't open the rest of my presents, went straight to my room, sat for over 9 straight hours and watched all the movies and all the DVD extras, no interruptions (save bathroom & snack breaks). It's worth it.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I'm thinking Dad has the tape set, so I may have to go old school and pull out the VCR sometime soon to watch them
[ QUOTE ]
You guys kidding me? The best trilogy of all time has to be The Godfather Trilogy.
I mean you two have pretty decent choices, but the actual storyline of The Godfather movies are WAY better than either BTTF or Rocky.
[/ QUOTE ]
I just couldnt get into Godfather or Rocky. Guess I am an odd character. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
The Lord of the Rings trilogy and/or Star Wars...
Star Wars is probablly my favorite
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Bookmarks